The UPster H 500 is a pass-through warewashing machine that not only pampers the wash ware, but also its operators! Vapours upon opening are a thing of the past. Clearly arranged and readily understandable symbols ease operation. Anyone who touches this pass-through warewashing machine feels what he has in his hand: Machine and hood are double walled – at no extra cost.
Additional features of this pass-through machine:
- Eco-filter system for optimum washing results
- Hygienic safety with digital temperature displays
- Lowest operating costs – only 3l water consumption per basket
- Maximum user friendliness with readily understandable symbols
- 3 programme running times (90/120/240 seconds)
- Automatic hood start – only intended pressing enables programme start
Large wash ware such as large plates, platters or trays are no problem for the UPster H 500 pass-through warewashing machine. They easily fit in without much fuss, no tilting and juggling – and are perfectly clean.